Tilburg University offers Partner Excellence Scholarship for students from following partner universities: Universidad del Rosario (Colombia), EAFIT (Colombia), Stellenbosch University (South Africa) and Higher School of Economics (Russia). One scholarship per university is available.
Tilburg University contributes to solving social issues. University achieves this mainly by developing and transferring knowledge and bringing together people from various disciplines and organizations. Quality of education, social orientation, and a strong campus feeling form the basis of university’s education.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
Worth of Award
- For the academic year 2017/2018 it means that the waiver is equal to the TiSEM Partner Scholarship: € 3.500. The tuition fee will therefore be amount to €11.000.
- Beside the tuition fee waiver you will receive a monthly allowance towards your living expenses, summing up to a total of €10.000, which is partly financed by the Holland Scholarship.
- One scholarship per university is available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Proof of English proficiency– IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- Non-EEA students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for the Partner Excellence Scholarship non-EEA you should:
- Check if you fulfill the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st, 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 1, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply