The University of Reading Henley Business School is offering up to five highly prestigious full scholarships, worth £25,000 each, to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee; celebrate the true spirit of British business and mark the School’s contribution to developing leaders across the globe.
The scholarships are jointly funded by the business school and organisations that Henley works in partnership with.
Worth of Scholarship
- Have the £25,000 fee paid in full
- Have their essays published on both the Henley Business School website and in the Henley Business School Diamond Jubilee Journal
- Attend a networking and presentation event with key alumni and corporate contacts.
Scholarships are open to applicants from around the world who have received an offer for the Full- time MBA programme and who can demonstrate:
- Academic Excellence (as evidenced by a first class degree and/or standing in the top 20% of your graduating class)
And at least one of the following:
- Commitment to the community – evidenced, for example, by volunteering, fundraising or other social enterprise activity
- Entrepreneurial flair – evidenced, for example, by starting a new business, designing a new successful product or service
- Leadership skill – evidenced, for example, by chairing/leading a project/working group, appointed to a leadership role at university or work.
How to Apply
- Provide a one page (500 words) overview of their suitability, based on the above criteria
- Prepare an essay (1000 words) addressing their ideas on the key leadership challenges for the next decade in the face of changing social, technological and economic challenges.
- Then, apply first for admission into the MBA programme through the link below. Application is free this year.
- Once you have submitted your application, register your interest in the scholarship through the link on their website immediately.
- If you are accepted into the programme, you will be sent a scholarship application form which you must return to the school latest by May 28, 2012. This means you have to apply for admission as soon as possible.
Scholarship Deadline: May 28, 2012. Please apply for admission before then.
For more information, and to apply, click here