Transparency International School on Integrity invites applications for its 8th annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders.
TI School on Integrity exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to implement their ideas in practice.
A limited number of scholarships is available for students from certain countries. Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
Worth of Award
- The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for TISI 2018 is EUR 700.
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries
- Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses
- In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
- TISI is for senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35 eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country
- TISI usually hosts an equal share of participants from private and public sectors, NGOs and academia from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
How to Apply
Applications are done online via their website. See link below.
Deadline: for scholarship applications is 1 May 2018, for non-scholarship applications – 20 May 2018.
Non-scholarship applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Email contact: [email protected]