St Mary’s International Student Scholarships opens for applications for new, full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree students in any subject area in the 2018/2019 academic year.
St Mary’s University is generally acknowledged to be the oldest Catholic university in the United Kingdom. Formerly called St Mary’s University College, it was granted full university title by the Privy Council on 23rd January 2014.
The university prepares its students for flourishing lives, successful careers and social commitment through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong community of mutual respect based on our Catholic ethos and identity.
Applicants must have IELTS score 6.0 overall with not less than 5.5 in any section for undergraduates and 6.5 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section for postgraduates.
Number of Awards: There are 15 St Mary’s International Student Scholarships available.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate: Each scholarship is worth £3,000 off the cost of your first-year tuition fee. These rewards are not renewable after the first year of study.
- Postgraduate/PGCE: Each scholarship is worth £3,000 off the total cost of your tuition fee.
The scholarships are open to first-year undergraduate and postgraduate taught students who have:
- Been assessed as overseas (non-EU) fee payers
- Applied to study full-time on campus for 2018/19 entry
How to Apply
- Applicants do not need to make a separate scholarship application and will be considered automatically for a scholarship after being made an offer of study.
- A panel will assess offer holders based on candidates’ prior academic achievement and personal statements.
- The scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and therefore candidates who apply for their programme of study early may have a greater opportunity of success.
- Offer holders who are successful in securing a scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving their offer of study.
- If you have any questions about the application and selection procedure, please contact [email protected].
Deadline: To Be Announced.