- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $3,500
Number of Scholarships: English Language Program: 3; Professional, Applied Continuing Education: 3; Undergraduate: 3; Collegiate: 3 and Graduate: 3
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Enteringfirstyear of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
- International students can apply for University of Winnipeg Scholarships.
How to Apply
Please submit your completed form and documents via email. In addition to this application, please submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline your leadership qualities, extracurricular/volunteer involvement, and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List your volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, your work experience, awards, any publications, etc.
- Official Transcript.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 3, 2017; June 2, 2017 and October 2, 2017.