- In the first semester, all the admitted students receive the full tuition scholarship.
- One-time financial aid: KRW 500,000 upon arrival
- Full tuition waived if GPA is 2.0 or above with more than 12 credits per semester during the freshman year
- Full tuition is waived for GPA 3.3 or above, half tuition is waived for GPA 2.7 or above with more than 12 credits per semester from sophomore year.
Global Dream Scholarship
- Students awarded at an International Olympiad or relevant outstanding academic achievement are eligible.
- KRW 800,000/month for Gold, KRW 500,000/month for Silver
Applicants who have completed elementary, middle, and high school or have attained equivalent level of education should fulfil one of the followings by the beginning of each semester for the Spring and Fall admissions
- Foreign citizens whose parents are not Korean citizens
- Foreign or Korean citizens who have completed elementary, middle, and high school outside of Korea and never enrolled in any school(s) in Korea
How to Apply
All the documents should be arrived b the deadline by mail or in person. Applicant must submit the following documents
- Application form
- Personal statement and study plan
- Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
- Financial certification
- Agreement for verification of academic record
- High school transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
- High school diploma
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Supplementary Documents
- Up to 5 records of tests and various awards
- English test report: TOEFL (Code: 8807), IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.
- High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc
- Standardized tests and other academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.
- High school introduction/profile(s)
Deadline: The application deadline is February 9, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply