Swansea University offers 100 Master’s Scholarships worth £3000 towards tuition fees for students starting eligible master’s courses in September 2017.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in the UK. In 1996, it changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea following structural changes within the University of Wales.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
List of Subjects: Eligible courses include: All LLM programmes (including LLM by Research), All MA programmes (including MA by Research), All MRes programmes and All MSc programmes (including MSc by Research)
Scholarship Award: Each Swansea University Master’s Scholarship is worth £3000 towards the tuition fees of the programme of study. Awards are available for both full-time and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Students must have, or expect to achieve, a minimum 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent).
- Students must hold an offer to study in an eligible master’s course at Swansea University from September 2017. Programmes commencing in January, April and July 2017 are not eligible.
Nationality: UK/EU students can apply for these scholarships.
List of Subjects: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK
How to Apply
- To apply students will need to complete a Swansea University Master’s Scholarship application form.
- All eligible applicants who are offered a place to study at Swansea University on an eligible course will be sent a Swansea University Master’s Scholarship application form with their offer letter.
- Students should apply for your course as soon as possible so that you can apply for the scholarship with plenty of time.
- Scholarships may be offered to exceptional candidates prior to the closing date. You are advised, therefore, to apply as soon as possible.
Deadline: The deadline for application is July 21, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply