The School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds is offering two scholarships worth up to £19,000, to international students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential – undertaking a full-time MRes in Climate and Atmospheric Science.
The University of Leeds is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Originally named the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College, it incorporated the Leeds School of Medicine and became part of the federal Victoria University alongside Owens College (which eventually became the University of Manchester) and University College Liverpool (which became the University of Liverpool).
The SEE Scholarships are open to those wishing to study a Masters programme in the School of Earth and Environment (SEE) – for 2017 entry.
Worth of Award
Scholarships worth up to £19,000.
- You must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place on the MRes in Climate and Atmospheric Science for the academic year commencing September 2016, and be designated by the University as being of international fee status.
- All applications will be assessed on a competitive basis.
- A scholarship award cannot be deferred and will lapse if not accepted in September 2016.
How to Apply
- Please submit a completed School of Earth and Environment Scholarship application to [email protected].
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Before a Scholarship application can be made you must have first received a Conditional or Unconditional offer of an academic place for a SEE Masters degree programme for the academic year commencing September 2017
Deadline: application ends 1st May 2016.
Email contact: [email protected]