The University of Bridgeport offers Global Leaders of Tomorrow Full Scholarship for international students to study in the USA. Scholarship is awarded on the basis of their academic performance in their secondary school studies and through a nomination provided by the student’s high school counsellor or the local EducationUSA advisor.
The University of Bridgeport offers career-oriented undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees and programs for people seeking personal and professional growth. The University promotes academic excellence, personal responsibility and commitment to service. Distinctive curricula in an international, culturally diverse supportive learning environment prepare graduates for life and leadership in an increasingly interconnected world. The University is independent and non-sectarian.
Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
The Global Leaders of Tomorrow Full Scholarship will cover:
- The full cost of tuition and fees
- The cost of room and board in an on-campus residence hall for the duration of four years of undergraduate studies for first-time freshman students.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must demonstrate full English language proficiency and possess the equivalent of a 3.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) or higher on a scale of 4.
- Final selection will be made based on the student’s potential for growth, academic performance, community involvement, and leadership, as demonstrated through academic transcripts, test scores, the counsellor’s letter of nomination, and the student-authored supplementary essay.
- International Students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Deadline for submission of required documents is April 1, 2017.