The Tallinn University of Technology Scholarships opens for applications for international students available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
Established in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology is the only technical university in Estonia. TUT, in the capital city of Tallinn, is the nation’s leading academic institution in engineering, business, and public administration.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programmes to study the subjects offered by the university. Scholarship can be taken in Estonia.
List of Subjects: Bachelor’s programmes: International Business Administration, Law, Integrated Engineering and Master’s programmes: Cyber Security, Communicative Electronics, Computer and Systems Engineering, Design and Engineering, e-Governance Technologies and Services, Engineering Physics, Environmental Engineering and Management, Health Care Technology, Industrial Engineering and Management, Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics, Mechatronics, Technology of Wood and Plastic, International Business Administration, International Relations and European-Asian Studies, Law and Technology Governance
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fee waiver scholarships are available for students.
- Number of Scholarships: Bachelor’s programmes: International Business Administration: 10, Law: 2, Integrated Engineering: 45
- Master’s programmes: Cyber Security: 30, Communicative Electronics: 15, Computer and Systems Engineering: 25, Design and Engineering: 9, e-Governance Technologies and Services: 22, Engineering Physics: 10, Environmental Engineering and Management: 8, Health Care Technology: 10, Industrial Engineering and Management: 7, Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics: 15, Mechatronics: 15, Technology of Wood and Plastic: 10, International Business Administration: 25, International Relations and European-Asian Studies: 1, Law: 1 and Technology Governance: 1
- A tuition fee waiver is a non-monetary scholarship granted automatically to the best ranked candidates, according to the points earned in the course of admission.
- Scholarship is awarded for the whole study period. Recipients of the scholarships are required to study full-time, i.e. with the workload of at least 60 ECTS per year. If the student starts studying part-time, he/she will lose the tuition fee waiver and will start paying for studies.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: Application deadline for Non-EU students is April 14, 2017 and for EU, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus is May 1, 2017. Countries who do not need visa to enter Estonia (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Guatemala, Israel, Mexico, Macedonia, South Korea).