The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is offering a number of international scholarships to students from around the world who wish to study at the university for the 2012/2013 academic session commencing in September 2012.
There are a number of different scholarships being offered by the University, and some in partnership with institutions and organisations overseas including UCLan International Excellence Awards, UCLan Egypt Excellence Award, UCLan Mauritius Excellence Award, UCLan Uganda Excellence Award, UCLan South Africa Excellence Award, UCLan- Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority Excellence Award, UCLan – Intelligent Partners Excellence Award (Middle East), UCLan – 3AG Excellence Award (Nigeria), UCLan – Nigeria Bar Association Excellence Award with B&S Education Services (Nigeria), UCLan – Go Study Abroad Excellence Award (Ghana), and the Vice Chancellor Awards
Worth of Scholarships: most of the scholarships cover 50% of the tuition fees.
– Applicants must be holding an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at UCLan for entry in September 2012
– Scholarships are not transferrable and are available for entry in September 2012 only
– These scholarships are available only to students paying international fees
– Applicants must be privately funded (ie, full fees being paid from their own or their family’s resources)
– Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial award
– The chosen course must be of at least one year’s duration, be offered on campus and lead to an academic award of the University of Central Lancashire
– Applicants must not have previously been enrolled on the same course, or a course leading to this award (eg DipHE or PGDip)
– Applicants must be holding an unconditional offer by 30 June 2012
Deadline: June 30, 2012
For more information about specific scholarships, click here
To begin your application for admission, click here.