The School of Economics and Finance and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) invite applications for two partial scholarships worth one-third of the tuition fee each to outstanding full-time international students.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme in Law and Finance.
Worth of Award
- The partial scholarship covers one-third of the tuition fee only in the form of a fee waiver; the partial scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc…) or accommodation fees.
- Partial scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are offset against your student fee invoice.
- The partial scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted statement in response to the set question as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional/extracurricular achievements.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The MSc Law and Finance partial scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time programme only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time programme.
If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
You must have a full-time offer of study in place before you can apply for MSc Law and Finance partial scholarship. You will be required to apply for the partial scholarship via our online application link: MSc Law and Finance Partial Scholarship Application Form. Please ensure you complete ALL relevant sections correctly:
- 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
‘Please explain why you want to study for an MSc Law and Finance at the Queen Mary University of London, what you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
- Upon submission of your partial scholarship application, you will be re-directed to a page which will state ‘Your response has been recorded’. There is no need to contact us to request further confirmation so please do not do so.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your scholarship application by the end of May 2017. Please wait to be contacted in this regard.
Deadline: The deadline for submission of the partial scholarships application is March 13, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply