Griffith University offers scholarships for students enrolling in the Bachelor of Computer Science Program at the Nathan or Gold Coast campus. Scholarships are open to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa Holders, New Zealand Citizens or International Students.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide excellent education and the capacity to use knowledge gained to exercise influence and make meaningful lifelong contributions to their communities.
Griffith University is. one of the most influential universities in Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. Griffith University is a highly ranked university with an international outlook. Griffith University offers high achieving students potential opportunities to enrich their university experience through mentoring, international experiences, leadership roles and community engagement activities
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree in the subject of Computer Science.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover $2,000.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be a first year commencing student.
- Have an op score of 1-7 (or ATAR equivalent).
- Applicants cannot be receipt of any other scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in the Bachelor of Computer Science.
- Applicants of Australia, Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa Holders, New Zealand or International can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via email.
Deadline: The application deadline is February 26, 2017.