Erasmus Mundus Excellence Scholarships for 2021/22 are available for international students to pursue a two-year full-time master course in Public Health.
The Europubhealth+ programme is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree that has been recognized as a Master of excellence by the European Commission since 2006. In 2016, the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) has renewed its financial support to the programme for five more years.
Applicants must be proficient in the languages suitable for the mobility combinations chosen: English; English+Spanish; English+French; Spanish+English+French (mandatory copies of language proficiency tests meeting the minimum admission requirements must be provided when applying online). Scholarship can be taken at Six renowned European universities (France, Spain, United Kingdom, France, Poland and Netherlands to pursue the two-year full-time master course in the field of Public Health.
Worth of Award
- EMJMD scholarships cover travel expenses, participation costs and living costs for the entire duration of the Master course (max. 47,000€ for the two-year course).
- The total amount of the grant can vary according to the nationality and the place of residence of the scholarship holder.
- Therefore, a proof of the current place of residence at the time of application is mandatory to provide at application stage when applying for a scholarship.
To be eligible for an Erasmus+: attachementsErasmus Mundus scholarship, applicants must meet both The Europubhealth+ admission requirements and be selected by the Europubhealth+ Selection Committee to join the course.
The Erasmus Mundus eligibility criteria that are specific to the scholarship:
- Students who have already obtained an Erasmus Mundus scholarship at Master/Doctoral level are not eligible for an additional scholarship within the Europubhealth+ programme.
- Students benefiting from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their Europubhealth+ studies.
- Students can apply to a maximum of three different Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
- Scholarship holders spending part of the Europubhealth+ course in their country of residence are not entitled to benefit from the monthly subsistence allowance for this period.
- Students must be committed to studying full time during the two years of the Europubhealth+ Master course.
- European and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for Europubhealth+, you have to fill in an online application form in English and upload attachments. Your application form has to be filled in, signed and sent before the deadline with:
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (European model)
- Motivation essay (in English)
- Certified true copies of diplomas (a bachelor’s being the minimum requirement) with the Diploma Supplement if available and the official English translation
- Official transcripts and mark sheets in English (or official English translations from the candidate’s native language) from all higher education institutions attended
- Evidence of language proficiency, in accordance with the chosen pathway
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of residence (for scholarship applicants only)
Deadline: Application deadline for candidates applying for an Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is January 13, 2021.