Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is offering master’s scholarships to study in Germany. German students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a leading private business school based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The school aim to be one of the leading business schools in Europe and the top choice for education in finance. Their graduates act responsibly and are known for their first class analytical skills as well as cutting edge practical and conceptual knowledge.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme at Frankfurt School scholarships to top applicants of the three pre-experience Master programmes:
- Master of Finance (MSc)
• Master in Management (MSc)
• Master of International Business (MA)
Worth of Award
Scholarships range from partial to full reduction of tuition for the respective programme.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (grade of first degree), performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure and candidates’ personal achievements and needs (extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and, if relevant, professional experience, internships).
How to Apply
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must answer the questions in the scholarship section of the online application.
- A scholarship committee will review the scholarship candidates once the application is completed and the applicant is admitted to the respective Master programme.
- The Scholarship committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Deadline: Completed applications for all three pre-experience Master programmes (start date: 4 September 2017) must be submitted by June 30, 2017. Incomplete applications or applications received after this date cannot be considered for a scholarship.