Firoz and Najma Foundation Scholarships at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) opens for applications for students of Belize or Uganda to pursue the graduate degree programme.
The mission of the Firoz and Najma Foundation is to provide educational support for students from underdeveloped countries, to support the arts in selected communities, and to initiate ground level education and health programs aimed at assisting young women.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world-class centre for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences.
If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to submission of documentation.
Scholarship is available for pursuing a graduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship has a value of £8,000.
- The Foundation has established an endowed scholarship for students from Belize or Uganda.
- If no suitable student from Belize or Uganda is found, students from other countries may be considered.
- Students from Belize or Uganda are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this scholarship, students must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) on 26 April 2017. You must complete Section G – Personal Statement.
- When students submit an application for admission to a taught masters programme, the Graduate Admissions Office will acknowledge your application and provide information about how to set up an LSE For You online account. This account will allow you to track the progress of your application for admission and will provide you with access to the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form. The LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form will be available until 26 April 2017.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 26, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply