The Arjen Ryder Memorial Scholarships are open to Australian and international students. These scholarships are available for the high-achieving students to pursue a Bachelor of Science (Honours), or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honors), with a thesis relating to sustainable agricultural practices at the UWA Albany Centre.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a research-intensive university in Perth, Australia that was established by an act of the Western Australian Parliament in February 1911 and began teaching students for the first time in 1913.
Scholarships are available for those students pursuing the undergraduate degree in related subjects: Bachelor of Science (Honors) Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours), with a thesis relating to
sustainable agricultural practices.
Worth of Award
Scholarship will cover $5000 per annum.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Full-time unless the selection committee is satisfied that there are exceptional circumstances1 which preclude full-time enrolment.
- At the UWA Albany Centre.
- in an honours course leading to a Bachelor of Science (Honors’) or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honors’) with a thesis relating to sustainable agricultural practices.
- Demonstrate how their research will be of benefit to the Great Southern Region of Western Australia.
- Applicants from Australia, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa, International can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply