City, University of London offers SHS International Excellence Scholarships of £1000, £2000 or £3000 to international students applying for MSc programmes starting in September 2017 and January 2018.
The School of Health Sciences at City, University of London, is a world-leading centre for healthcare education and applied healthcare research.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme within the School of Health Sciences.
Worth of Award
Scholarship is offering a number of SHS International Excellence Scholarships of £1000, £2000 or £3000.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic and clinical and/or professional excellence.
- Applicants must have an offer of a full-time place and be studying for the full MSc on one of SHS’s postgraduate programmes (those applying for the PG Cert or PG Diploma will unfortunately not be eligible). Please note students cannot be in receipt of more than one scholarship/bursary.
How to Apply
- To apply, please complete the official scholarships form, including a statement of no more than 500 words.
- This statement will be in addition to the personal statement used for the programme application and should focus on why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
- You could include references to projects or initiatives that you have undertaken in which you have exceeded or work that you have done that have improved practice or how this scholarship could help you advance practice in your chosen area.
- Please email your completed application form to Postgraduate Administration team via email stating your full name and student number together with the full name of the course for which you have registered.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.