Are you thinking of studying in Canada for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree and you’re not too certain what’s obtainable in the country?
Well, worry no more.
Canada the home of some of the world’s top research facilities and academic institutions. Here are
- World Recognised Certificate: The whole world recognised the certificate from Canada. This is because of the country’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
- Good Affordable Education: Canada’s quality of education and living standards is amongst the highest in the world. However, its cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom
- Healthy and safe communities: The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. Living as an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
- World-class language education: Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training. Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.
- Exciting campus lifestyle: Canada’s universities aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, You’ll also have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses.
- Innovative and abundant research opportunities: Since research is one of the key components of Canadian university education, you’ll be availed the opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. Government and the private sector support research in various fields like telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.
- Home away from home: Because almost all of the world’s ethnic groups are represented in Canada, you’ll quickly blend in as you can find an array of local ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. You can connect with any number of ethnic clubs and associations while you study in Canada.
- Opportunity for networking: Studying in Canada provides you a great opportunity to make friends and network. With students coming from all over the globe, you’ll have an ample opportunity to carve new friendships and develop new frontiers for the networking world. These contacts will come handy during and after your studies.
- Travel Education: We all know travelling is one god form of education. By travelling to Canada, you expose yourself to endless learning. You get to know more about the country, its provinces, and every other thing you’d learn about a new place.
- The Possibility of immigration: Most students do not just seek a conducive atmosphere to study. They also hope to get work/residency permit after their studies so as to work in the country.You can apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada after your studies. This is for international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience.
Go to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for more details on immigration
Click here to learn more about the study permit for students