The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment offers merit scholarships to outstanding students to study at the School from January 2017. Scholarships are awarded to study MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors or MSc Construction Project Management.
Robert Gordon University is a dynamic, modern place to study with an international reputation for providing high-quality education from undergraduate through to PhD level.
All applicants whose first language is not from a recognised English-speaking country will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the master programme in MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors or MSc Construction Project Management.
Worth of Award
These awards are for £3,000.
Please note that students must already hold an offer of a place to study at the School for 2016/17 before they apply for a scholarship. Students can apply for a scholarship at the School if they
- Are an international student paying fees at the overseas rate or
- A home student on a full-cost course
- Nationality: UK / EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
The form may be completed electronically or in own handwriting. If they are using handwriting, please complete the form neatly and in black ink. Students should also include:
- A scanned transcript of highest academic qualification
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification
- A scanned copy of University offer letter (or email if they have not received letter)
- A portfolio of relevant work if applying for PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies
Deadline: The application deadline is January 20, 2017.