Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB) invites applications for MBA International Student Scholarship to study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as full-time students.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in Business Administration.
Worth of Award
The MBA International Student Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the (MBA) for up to a maximum of 1.5 years (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $15,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students completing the 12 units MBA Program
- A total maximum value of $10,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students who commence the MBA Program after completing a Graduate Certificate in Business and who are required to complete the remaining 8 units of the MBA Program.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2017
- Applying to study the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet all of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB)
- Maintain enrolment each trimester
- Pass all units each trimester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 25, 2017.