Curtin University Australia seeks applications for 10 MSC/MBA international student scholarships. The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available for postgraduate programme in Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) / Master of Business Administration at Curtin Graduate School of Business.
Worth of Award
The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship will provide the following support to cover up to a maximum of 8 MBA units undertaken as part of the MSC/MBA Program (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $10,000 towards the student fees for the 8 MBA units undertaken over the duration of the MSC/MBA program
- $1,250 will be paid towards each MBA unit undertaken
- The contribution toward student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled study period and cannot be used for any other purpose.
All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MSC/MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2017
- Applying to study the MSC/MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
How to Apply
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)/Master of Business Administration at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MSC/MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MSC/MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MSC/MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 25, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply