London School of Economics announces one new scholarship for the next three academic sessions in partnership with The Beacon Equity Trust.
The Beacon Scholarship provides access to the highest quality education for especially gifted Kenyan children, who in the future will have the confidence and ability to become leaders in their chosen fields in their own country.
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London
Worth of Award
- There will be one award of £20,000 per session for an applicant from Kenya.
- All undergraduate programmes are applicable.
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship, you must download and complete an application form.
- By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other award(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- Please return your application form with an academic reference to the Financial Support Office.
- The deadline for nominations to the Beacon Trust is the 28 February 2017.
- The deadline for applications for any other LSE scholarships that you are eligible for is 26 April 2017.Click here to download undergraduate scholarship form(PDF)
Click here for more details and to apply