London School of Economics (LSE) invites applications for Margaret Bennett scholarship for African students.
Margaret Bennett is an LSE graduate (LLM,1968) who has established an endowed scholarship.
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London
Worth of Award
The scholarship is expected to be to the value of £5,000.
- This scholarship is available to support female students from Africa intending to study for the LLM.
- Preference will be given to applicants from north Africa.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission(conditional or unconditional) by 5pm UK time on 26 April 2017. You must complete Section G – Personal Statement.
- When you submit an application for admission to a taught masters programme, the Graduate Admissions Office will acknowledge your application and provide information about how to set up an LSE For You online account. This account will allow you to track the progress of your application for admission, and will provide you with access to the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form. The LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form will be available until 26 April 2017.
- If you complete the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form, you will also be considered for support from the LSE Graduate Support Scheme. Being unsuccessful with your application to the Graduate Support Scheme does not preclude you from being considered for other awards such as this one.
- you must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission(conditional or unconditional) by 5pm UK time on 26 April 2017.
- Selection for this scholarship will take place between May and July 2017 and they will only notify the successful recipient(s) by the end of July 2017. If you have not heard from the Financial Support Office by the end of July 2017, you must assume your application has been unsuccessful. We will notify successful applicants only.