London School of Economics (LSE) in the UK invites applications for Ambassador E.O. Kolade Scholarship for African students in 2020.
LSE offers a range of different Programmes, from undergraduate and graduate study to executive education, distance learning, language study, summer school and study abroad options.
At LSE, they celebrate their diverse student and staff communities. In 2018, they welcomed students from over 140 different countries, while their staff comes from over 100 different countries as well. This means you’re able to discuss important, global issues with people from all sorts of different backgrounds and, as a result, you will gain a truly international outlook.
Worth of Award
This scholarship will provide £27,400 towards the cost of LSE tuition fees and living costs.
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must be an offer holder (to any of LSE master’s Programmes) and a national of and domiciled in sub-Saharan countries.
How to Apply
To apply for LSE funding for Programmes beginning in September 2020, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
- and receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
- If you only wish to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, you do not need to complete Section G: Personal statement.
- The outcome of your Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed on the application tracker after you have received an offer.
- Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards like this one will be contacted by email throughout May, June and July 2020.
Deadline: Application closes 5 pm UK time on April 27, 2020.