The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) offers UTS Pathways Scholarships for International students pursuing undergraduate programmes in 2023/24.
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS College Pathway Program and support international students to succeed as they articulate to their UTS undergraduate degrees. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth 50% of Tuition fees
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS College Diploma in Sydney, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS College Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
How to Apply
- All candidates must apply using the online application form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2023.