International Fashion Academy in France is inviting applications for its International Fashion Scholarship for Undergraduates and Postgraduates in 2021.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate Programme.
IFA Paris is registered at the Academie de Paris under the Ministry of Youth, Education, and Research as a private higher education institution and is also listed on Campus France, the French national agency for the promotion of higher education.
“IFA Paris is a fashion school that offers students around the world a vast range of unique and tailored courses. They give students the choice to study in two of the most globally influential fashion capitals in Paris, in Shanghai and now in Istanbul that sets us apart from other fashion schools.”
Worth of Award
The scholarship includes;
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
The following are the eligibility criteria;
- You can only apply for one type of scholarship listed above. You must state which one you are applying for.
- It is valid for any of its Undergraduate or Postgraduate programs, as well as their Foundation Programme.
- If you are not awarded the scholarship you applied for, you cannot apply for another one. If you are still interested in joining IFA Paris, you would need to go through the regular paying admission process. Advice: choose the scholarship type wisely!
- If you do not upload one of the required documents when submitting your application, then you will not be considered as your application is incomplete and it is too late afterward.
- Nationality: All scholarships are open to both domestic and international students.
How to Apply
- Create your IFA Paris Online Application Account.
- You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay a €150 application fee.
- Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the required documents.
- You will fill out and upload the Financial Aid Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above and on their admission requirements page.
- These should all be uploaded into your online application account.
In addition to the files required for regular admission, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter: (this replaces the motivation letter in the regular application)
- Why you’re applying for financial aid?
- Why should IFA Paris award you financial aid?
- Why did you choose the selected Programme?
- How will the selected program help you achieve your goals?
- Financial aid application form.
- The form should be filled out in full and as well as a budget section which is very important.
- You will also need to provide your parents’/sponsor’s latest tax declaration and bank statements
- For the fashion design (creative) programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, financial aid applicants must provide a portfolio. (this is also stated in the regular admission requirements)
- For MBA Programmes only, applicants must provide 3 reference letters.
Deadline: There is no deadline yet.