The University of Brighton offers up to 10 University International Scholarships for International students in the academic year 2017-2018.
The aim of the University of Brighton international scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Brighton.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is worth a £3,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students that are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
How to Apply
- For the 2017 academic year, please email international scholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with your University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
- The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
- Applications for 2017 are open between November 1, 2016 and July 31, 2017.
- There are four application deadlines throughout the year: 31 January, 31 March, 31 May, and 31 July 2017.
- Early applications will be processed in line with these dates and awards made in the month following each deadline, with final awards coming at the end of August.
- Decisions will be made by an awards committee coordinated by the International Office and Academic Services, and decisions about scholarship awards will be communicated to applicants approximately two weeks after those dates.