INSEAD is offering Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship for 2018/2019 intake. The scholarship is for pursuing a masters degree at INSEAD Business School at INSEAD Campuses. The scholarship is awarded for MBA Course at INSEAD Campus.
INSEAD has launched the Africa Leadership Fund scholarship to support its goal of admitting talented candidates from the African region. For those who are set back by financial difficulties, this scholarship will help them realize their dream of achieving an MBA at one of the top business schools in the world.
The INSEAD scholarship portfolio helps the school to cultivate a diverse classroom setting with a good mix of nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds, and gender.
They are committed to enabling outstanding men and women professionals to advance in their careers with a world-class MBA at INSEAD. For those who are set back by financial difficulties, this scholarship will help them realise their dream of achieving an MBA at one of the top business schools in the world.
Worth of Award
INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund is worth 50 000 EUR
- One INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
- They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience and growth potential.
- To be eligible for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Diversity Scholarship application.
- Please submit the essays under the Diversity scholarship.
July 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 15 January 2018
Deadline: 29 January 2018
Applications Open: 5 March 2018
Deadline: 19 March 2018
December 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 23 April 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Applications Open: 11 June 2018
Deadline: 25 June 2018
Applications Open: 30 July 2018
Deadline: 13 August 2018