UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School invites applications for Regional Merit Based MBA scholarships for international students. These scholarships cover 50% of the full-time MBA tuition fees.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist masters for both business and non-business graduates as well as executive development courses.
Applicants must have a university degree or professional qualification.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA Programme to study business administration.
Worth of Award
6 scholarships for 50% of the full-time MBA tuition fees are available.
- All scholarship applicants must already have been admitted to (have applied for, been interviewed and offered a place on) the full-time MBA Programme before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships.
- Open to Irish residents and international applicants. Scholarship winners must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by 31st March 2017.
- Applicants from the following regions: Region 1: Asia and Australasia, Region 2: Central and Eastern Europe, Region 3: North, South and Central America, Region 4: Western Europe, Region 5: Middle East and Africa and Region 6: discretionary can apply.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process for these Scholarships. All successful applicants for the full-time MBA programme are automatically considered. A complete application includes the following:
- Online Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official GMAT records sheet/confirmation of GMAT date.
- Official IELTS/TOEFL record sheet or confirmation of IELTS/TOEFL date(if applicable).
- Official certified transcripts of degrees and /or professional qualifications.
- Four essays. The 4 essay questions are as follows:
Beyond what is outlined in Curriculum Vitae, what will be your unique contribution to your MBA class? (Max. 300words).
What in your opinion is UCD Smurfit Schools’ responsibility to you as an MBA student and what is your responsibility to the School? (Max. 300 words).
What makes the UCD MBA programme your first choice MBA? (Max. 300 words).
What are your career expectations in the 3 years post MBA? (Max. 300 words).
Two recommendation letters: for authenticity, these must be signed by hand and scanned prior to submission. MBA Recommendation Form
- Application form, essays, CV and all support documents should be submitted via the online application centre
Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.