CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government scholarships opens for applications for students of a country other than the People’s Republic of China for Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degree program.
This scholarship will be provided to the excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu.
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degree program. Scholarships are awarded in the various fields offered by the university.
Worth of Award
Basic Information and Duration of the Scholarships
- Full scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Accommodation: Free on-campus dormitory accommodation (double room),
- Monthly stipend: CNY1, 500 per month
- Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
- If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
- Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
- Medical insurance: Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- Partial Scholarship: CNY 30000 for one year and the awardees will receive the scholarship half by half in two semesters.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
- Language requirements
- HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
- IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs;
- Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities;
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
- Application Form (print and sign the form after submitting application online)
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to master’s and PhD candidates and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 15, 2017.