The Australian National University(ANU) College of Business & Economics is offering International Undergraduate Scholarship to prospective students of the University in 2019.
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may offer an award known as the ANU College of Business and Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship (“the award”).
The objective of the award is to reward academic excellence and to strengthen educational outcomes for students both in terms of skills development and preparation for further study or employment.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
Worth of Award
- The value of the award is stated in the letter of offer.
- The award will cover the standard full-time duration of the program in which the student is enrolled in.
- The award will be credited towards a student’s tuition fees at the beginning of the semester once the student has enrolled in all courses each semester.
- The recipient is responsible for making payment of any outstanding tuition and/or administrative fees by the prescribed date as set out by the University each session.
- The recipients of this award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of the study.
- are international students;
- have made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics; and
- have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
How to Apply
- Applications are called for with a closing date as set by the ANU College of Business and Economics and advertised on the ANU Scholarships website.
- The application is submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to the ANU College of Business and Economics prior to the closing date.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 22, 2019.