Australian National University (ANU) College of Business & Economics seeks applications for up to two undergraduate scholarships for international students who are applying for admission to an undergraduate program offered by the College for the first time.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program in all subjects available at ANU College of Business and Economics.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year.
- The scholarship is available to students completing a single or combined degree within the College only.
The Scholarships shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications;
- Is applying for admission to tertiary study at the ANU for the first time. Students transferring from other Australian or overseas institutions may still be eligible to receive this Scholarship;
- Is successful or will be successful in receiving an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Business & Economics.
How to Apply
- Applications can be made via the prescribed online application form.
- Applicants only need to complete one online application form to register for consideration for both the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship and the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Award.
- All eligible applicants will firstly be considered for the International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Once these scholarships have been allocated and accepted, then all remaining eligible applicants will be considered for the International Undergraduate Award.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 6, 2016.