The Maastricht University invites applications for UCM scholarships for international students for 2017-2018. These scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s programmes in Liberal Arts & Sciences at University College Maastricht.
The bachelor’s programmes in Liberal Arts & Sciences are intended for students who have a broad interest, know what they want, and do not want to limit themselves to the perspective of one discipline.
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme for students who wish to follow Liberal Arts & Sciences programme at University College Maastricht.
Worth of Award
Annual amount of the UCM scholarship 2017-2018:
- Tuition Fee: €10.000 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Visa Costs: €300 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Insurance: €500 (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Housing: (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Living expenses per month: €500 (paid by UCM)
- Applicants who are eligible for the UCM scholarship are highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Scholarship applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake.
- Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted electronically.
Deadline: The deadline for application is January 5, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply