The University of Exeter is inviting applications for scholarships for LLM programmes for international students . The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available for Lavailableammes at University of Exeter on topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects, including:
• International Commercial Law
• European Law
• Human Rights
• Intellectual Property
• Maritime Law
Worth of Award
A number of scholarships each worth £5,000 for students enrolling on the LLM in the 2017/18 cycle.
- The LLM offers great opportunities to study across a range of modules taught by outstanding academics in their field.
- The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit.
How to Apply
In order to apply they will need to hold an offer for a place on the LLM at Exeter starting in September 2017. Applicants will also need to complete an online web form where they must submit some personal details and upload the following documents by 12:00 noon on 7th April 2017:
- Statement of up to 500 words outlining their academic interests, any prior relevant experience and reasons for wishing to study LLM at Exeter
- Transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if they are still studying
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate – where applicable
- 2 academic references
Deadline: The application deadline is 7th April 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply