Waterford Institute of Technology offers WIT Scholarships for Non-EU students in all disciplines for undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2017.
WIT is the major provider of higher education in the South East region of Ireland and one of the largest IOT’s in Ireland. The Institute’s range and scope reflect the changing needs of the southeast as well as the country as a whole.
If English is not student’s first or native Language then they will need to complete an English Language exam, for example an IELTS or TOEFL exam, in order to be considered for admission to a course in WIT.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme all disciplines.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate and Higher Diploma students: The International Student Scholarship will provide for a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme. (NB for entry into all years of Bachelor programmes except final year). Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
- Postgraduate students: The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3,150 for all taught Masters programmes
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships
- The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
- This scholarship only applies to new incoming students (first time entrants to WIT- it does not apply to WIT International Graduates)
How to Apply
Applications must be made on the prescribed forms and submitted to the International office.
Deadline: The application deadline is 15th May 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply