The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme in any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
5 awards each totaling a maxiumum of £10,000 are available in this category. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying student
- Be a self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30th November 2016.
- Their statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that they have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how they will use the knowledge gained from their chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent via e-mail and also by post.
- Applicants have to submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25th July 2016.
Deadline: The deadline to apply for this January 2017 scholarship is 30th November 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply