The University of Leeds invites applications for faculty of Arts Graduate School Scholarships for 2017-2018 year. UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Leeds University Business School is a full-service business school, a faculty of the University of Leeds and a member of the Russell group of research-intensive universities, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
If students are an international student and/or English is not their first language, they need to pass an approved test to demonstrate that their level of English is suitable for postgraduate study.
Scholarships are available for PhD research programme at the University of Leeds in diverse fields within the Faculty of Arts to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
The awards will cover the cost of academic fees at the University of Leeds standard UK/EU rate and a maintenance grant up to £14,296 per annum (rate for Session 2016/17). The level of funding for part-time awards will be pro-rata (50%).
The Faculty of Arts Graduate School is seeking applicants that fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants must have submitted a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a Student ID Number.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for a Faculty of Arts Cross Disciplinary Research Scholarship to their Lead School.
- Applicants must have a named Supervisor in both their Lead and Partner Schools.
- Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the School’s English Language requirements (prior to or at registration).
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded or are currently studying for a Doctoral degree.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is electronically.
Deadline: The application deadline is 10th March 2017.