Royal Holloway, University of London invites applications for two LLM scholarships for 2017 intake awarded to new undergraduate students with International fee status.
Royal Holloway, University of London, formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Applicants require IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.0 in reading and writing and no sub-score below 5.5. Scholarships are available for pursuing LLB programme in the field of law.
Worth of Award
The scholarships are offered as a partial tuition fee waiver equivalent to the Home/EU fees, available in the first year of the LLB Law degree programme.
- Open to new undergraduate students with International fee status and normally with minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- The strength of a candidate’s previous academic background will be considered where final grades are not yet available. This will be assessed via the documents submitted as part of their degree application.
- Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship you need to hold a current conditional or unconditional to study LLB Law at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to complete an online scholarship application form before the deadline: 28 March 2017.
- The form will be available in applicant portal, once student have been given the offer to study at Royal Holloway.
- Before starting their application, please ensure that they have read the application guidelines and the eligibility criteria associated with the scholarship they are applying for.
Deadline: The application deadline is 28th March 2017.