The University of Glasgow invites applications for the International Leadership Scholarships in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Glasgow has 70 International Leadership Scholarships available to International and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for the current academic session.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Its diverse University community attracts students and staff from over 140 different countries.
You can be sure that as you begin this exciting new phase of opportunity, experience, and discovery, the experts on the ground will be there to help you find your feet and make the most of it all.
Worth of Award
The International Leadership Scholarships are awarded as tuition fee discounts worth £10,000.
To be eligible, applicants must
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2021
- have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
How to Apply
- Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
- Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
- There is no separate application form required.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.