Applications are open for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme in Pretoria for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. It is also one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans. Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG offers financing, leasing, car subscription and car rental, fleet management, digital services for charging and payment, insurance brokerage, as well as innovative mobility services.
Worth of Award
The Programme offers
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world-class company and well-established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Eligible candidates include
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
How to Apply:
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Deadline: The closing date for entries of the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Development Programme is January 27, 2023.