Delft University of Technology offers four Excellence Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African Students for a TU Delft MSc programme.
The Delft University of Technology also known as TU Delft is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands. With eight faculties and numerous research institutes, hosts over 19,000 students (undergraduate and postgraduate), more than 3,300 scientists, and more than 2,200 support and management staff.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme in the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- An MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be an ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Students of Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe can apply.
How to Apply
- To be considered for these scholarships, complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 February2017.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, the student must also upload an Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship, in which they make clear why they are applying for the scholarship.
- Only students meeting this deadline and who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
Deadline: The deadline for application is 1 February2017.
Click here for more details and to apply