Nanyang Technological University invites applications for fully-funded graduate scholarships for Singaporean and international students. Applicants must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU.
The Nanyang Technological University is an autonomous university in Singapore offering publicly-funded degree programmes.
Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral degree programme (PhD) in all subjects available at the Nanyang Technological University.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,200*
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
* With effect from 1 August 2015, students will receive the following monthly stipend
- Singapore Citizens – $3,500
- Singapore Permanent Residents – $3,200
- International students – $3,000
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If they have not yet completed their undergraduate degree programme, they will need to furnish documentation from their university that they are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is 30 November 2016.