The Centre for Research on Peace and Development (CRPD) announces the appointment of a PhD research fellow in Social Sciences for International students.
The applicant should have completed a Master’s degree in sociology, economics, political science, development studies or any other closely related subject.
Fellowship is available for pursuing PhD research programme in the field of Social Science.
Worth of Award
- A 4–year PhD Research Fellowship (100%) starting late 2016;
- Renewable contracts of 1 year on the basis of positive evaluation. Total duration of fellowship is 4 year;
- A pleasant and challenging work environment;
- A position at an inclusive workplace enterprise;
- Time spent on teaching and administrative work will be limited to a maximum of 20%;
- Examination surveillance and attendance at study fairs for the Faculty of Social Sciences belong to the task.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The applicant should have completed a Master’s degree in sociology, economics, political science, development studies or any other closely related subject;
- The applicant should have an outstanding educational/academic track record;
- The applicant should have excellent analytical and writing skills (any peer-reviewed publications will be an advantage);
- The applicant should have excellent quantitative research skills and should be able to statistically analyze survey data (experience in survey research and methodology will be considered an advantage).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 15, 2016.