Griffith University offers up to five scholarships to pursue bachelor degree in Pharmacy for citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university—one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary—today, they’re more important than ever.
Scholarship is available for pursuing the Undergraduate program in the field of Pharmacy.
Worth of Award
Scholarship of $4,000 value in total (two tuition payments of $2,000 each over two trimesters) will be awarded.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must have applied or be in receipt of a unconditional offer from the university for entry ionto the Bachelor of Pharmacy by the scholarship closing date of 30 November 2016
- Applicants must have satisfied appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s and the School of Pharmacy’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing the bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 (current students are not eligible).
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University.
Steps to apply
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete your application form
- Submit your application form and attach supporting documentation
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 30 November 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply