Queensland University of Technology offers scholarships for women at the Graduate School of Business to future domestic postgraduate students for 2017 intake.
This scholarship is supported by the Australian National Committee for UN Women to encourage diversity and promote gender equality and women in leadership roles.
The QUT Graduate School of Business Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship is part of the QUT Business School’s commitment to support the development of aspiring female leaders whose demonstrated academic, personal and business acumen would be enhanced by the postgraduate study.
Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate programme in the field of Business.
Worth of Award
Applicants will receive:
- A full scholarship covering your tuition fees
- Three additional executive coaching sessions with a Graduate School of Business coach.
- Be eligible for eitherGS89 or GZ34
- Have your employer’s support to study GZ34
- Start studying in 2017, and complete your studies by the end of 2017
- Identify as a leader, and be willing to contribute to theQUT Graduate School of Business and the Fostering Executive Women program as an active member and ambassador.
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to study. Check the course requirements when you apply.You must apply for and receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses in order to apply for one of these scholarships. The courses are:
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GS89). Completion of this course allows you to progress to the Executive Master of Business Administration (GS50).
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Managing and Leading in the Public Sector) (GZ34).
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship. Email your application to the QUT Graduate School of Business by the due date. Your application should include:
- a letter summarizing why you are applying, and showing evidence of your suitability for the scholarship
- a brief summary of your background, including your:
- academic background
- work experience
- business and community achievements
- support for women in business and leadership roles.
- a statement about how the course you’ve chosen will contribute to your academic, business and personal leadership development
- a copy of your transcript of academic results
- a copy of your CV.
Your application (excluding your transcript of academic results and CV) should not be longer than five pages.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 30 October 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply