The University of Aberdeen seeks applications for International Undergraduate Scholarship for 2017/2018 session for international students.
The University of Aberdeen is one of the UK’s most internationally distinguished universities. It has a student population of around 14,500 and a large international community of students drawn from 120 different countries.
The English Language Requirement for all College of Arts and Social Sciences Masters programs is an IELTS of 6.5 with 6.0 in the writing and reading (or equivalent TOEFL iBT or PTE). For applicants who require a Tier 4 visa, language proficiency is assessed by referral to candidates ‘IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge Advanced/Cambridge Proficiency qualifications.
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in all the subjects offered by the university (excludes Medicine & Dentistry programs).
Worth of Award
This scholarship is worth one year’s tuition fee and is open to all international undergraduate students studying for 4 years or more at the University of Aberdeen (excludes Medicine).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- You must be applying for undergraduate study beginning in September 2017 onwards
- You should be classed as international for the purposes of tuition fees
- You should be registered for an undergraduate degree (with the exception of Medicine) and have completed three (3) years of study at the University in order to receive the scholarship in your fourth year.
How to Apply
- Applicants will be considered for and notified of the University of Aberdeen International Undergraduate Scholarship as part of the application process.
- There is no need for an additional application form.
Deadline: The deadline for international non-EU students is on 30th June.
Click here for more details and to apply