University College Lillebaelt offers full-tuition scholarships for highly qualified students who are not from EU/EAA countries or Switzerland. These scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
University College Lillebaelt offers education programmes contributing to the ongoing development of society and is happy to welcome international students
If applicants want to enrol as a full-time ordinary student, they must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students.
Scholarships are available for students enrolled in a full degree higher education programme to study at the Department of Nursing.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL.
- The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months), and additionally you will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Scholarship:-
- Applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
Applicants are not eligible to apply for a scholarship if they:
- Are studying in Denmark on the grounds of a bilateral exchange agreement
- Have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizenship
- Have been granted a residence permit at the time of the application admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9a, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement
- Are a student who is eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish Law regarding the State Education Fund
- Are from an EU applicant country such as Turkey.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the MoveON system. To ensure that only highly qualified students are granted the scholarship, UCL requires you to prepare and submit all of the following:
- Application form
- Motivational letter (max. 1 page)
- Official transcripts (including explanation of grading scale)
- Documentation of English proficiency
Deadline: The application deadline for spring 2017 is 1st November 2016.