Griffith University offers science scholarships for undergraduate degree programmes for Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university—one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary—today, they’re more important than ever.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme in the field of science.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is for tuition fees only and two payments of $3500 will be made toward each recipient’s tuition fees at the start of the first two trimesters of the programme totaling $7,000.
- Have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- Be in a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the university, for entry into a Griffith Sciences degree programme by the scholarship dates.
- Have satisfied appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith Science’s requirements.
- Be a commencing student
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
How to Apply
To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University. Steps to apply:
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete application form
- Submit application form and attach supporting documentation
If students have already applied to study at Griffith University, email the scholarship application form to the address listed on the application form. If they have not yet applied to study at Griffith, attach the scholarship application form and supporting documentation to your application.
Deadline: The application deadline is 28 October 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply