Kingston University offers scholarships for prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognised for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities.University rated among top 15 per cent in globe in latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 per cent in globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to undertake postgraduate degree programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Worth of Award
Kingston University offers awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with its international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
Applicants can apply for an award if they:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for January 2017 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How to Apply
- Please note that they cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. Applicants apply for the international scholarship via
- Applicants apply for the international scholarship via online system and they’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to their application.
- If they have any questions about the application and selection procedure, please read FAQs or contact us at scholarships-at-kingston.ac.uk. Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Deadline: The application deadline is November for 2017 Year.