The University of South Australia offers international merit scholarship for undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) degree programme.
The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology and Colleges of Advanced Education.
Applicants must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) degree programme in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
Recipients will receive a 25% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for their first year of study into their chosen program, up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses.
The International Merit Scholarship will be awarded to selected international students who meet the following criteria (or as determined by the Selection Panel based on any other factors which the Selection Panel considers to be appropriate and in line with the University’s strategic direction and priorities).
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
- Apply for, and accepted into, an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) or postgraduate (Masters by coursework) program offered at UniSA
How to Apply
- Step 1 – Find the best program for you.
- Step 2 – Check entry requirements. Confirm you meet all entry requirements (English, academic and program specific requirements) for your program
- Step 3 – Make sure your program is eligible for these scholarships. See the above criteria.
- Step 4 – Apply for your program. Once you have submitted an application for an eligible program you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful.
Deadline: Application deadline is 30 September 2016.